Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

junior life

as i was surfing "the FB", i came across to one of my bestfriend a.k.a rebakez a.k.a BFF's page (her blog to be specific). the title's caught my attention...maybe because i know it's about our junior life during our highschool days and maybe because i'm hoping that i can see my name in it since we're very close friend and classmate then. (napaka'english. kapagod! :D)

as i was reading her post, i suddenly miss her and all about the memories that happened during our highschool life. i was touched! do you know that particular feeling when the past memories came rushing through your mind again without expecting it? (exage but true.)

'WHY NOT EXPECTING IT?' yes,i admit that i'm bitter about my highschool life. masaya naman talaga ung times na un eh. but because of my fear to face that part of my life,parang iniiwasan q na ung lahat ng tungkol sa dati. parang ginawa kong phobia ung buong buhay highschool q dahil sa fear pero yet in fact,a lot of fun and memorable things happened during that days of my life. :( sabi nga ni russ and nina mama,ako lang naman ung naglalayo ng sarili q sa highschool friends. kasi sila,they keep in touch naman. parang ako,mamansin lang sa kanila kapag napansin lang nila ako. SORRY,highschool friends! I let my insecurities ate me. i'll try my best to keep in touch and be your 'ATE D' till the end.

THANK YOU!! for making me realize that highschool life is still part of my life. :) :*

No comments:

Post a Comment