Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Forever You're In Our Heart. Till Next Time,Tito Wow! :(

November 8 -- resume ng classes. After 11 days/2 weeks, feeling ko di pa rin formal ang classes. Marami pa ring absent na prof. or late na prof. or maagang-maagang nagpapauwing prof. AFTER-SEMBREAK SYNDROME??

Anyways, a lot had happened since the "first day" (i may say. hindi nga lang connected sa acad). Last November 10, my tito died because of heart attack. While my prof's orienting us about our new subject, i received a text from my cousin. It says, "Guran na si tito." At first, I can't understand it but reading it again, made me realize what it says. :( i didn't see it coming. i know, my tito's suffering from some diseases caused by his vice but i didn't realize that after just 3 days of seeing him,we would lost him forever. Life is forever unexpected. :(

"tito wow, tanu ka nagsuko tulos? :'( tanu binayaan mo family mo? Panu na si mark?" the questions i utter while crying the night he died. I'm not blaming him... may be i just don't want to accept the fact that he died at such early times. but i realized, pagod na siguro siya. Siguro gusto nya na makasama sina papa Doro and tito jun. Siguro he wants to see Him and be with them. or God needs him more than we do. maybe...



"tito wow,may you rest in peace. We will miss you a lot! sana u'll guide us from there especially my brother Don. we love you,tito. u'll always be remembered. :("

No comments:

Post a Comment