Pages

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Back Again Atlast

It's almost one year and six months since the last time I updated this blog. Much had happened. Graduated college. Passed the gruesome moments of making thesis and finishing it with flying colors. Cried coz of heartbreak. Smiled coz of love and friendships. A loooooooot. But the real question is : did I grow as a person? Honestly, I'm just the same old Dianne. I think I'm worser. It's sad to think that at this age, I'm still not mature enough. Yung maturity level ko abot tuhod pa lang. Admitting it makes me no less than a person. Yung yun totoo eh. But I want to reach that level where one day the people around me and I can say or claim that I grew as a person. Nakakapagod na rin kasi yung ganito. I'm willing to change...i'm working on it little by little.

No comments:

Post a Comment