Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Ma, you're the BEST :)

 

Mother's day is fast approaching so I busied myself doing this (photo above) for my Mama's one special day. Since I'm always in a reminiscing mode lately, I used my time finding old pics depicting how sincere, committed, well-driven, passionate and loving she is from the day I was born (eldest) till Tatan was born (youngest)till now that all of us are grown-ups. Her smile is such a sight to behold... that smile is the very smile that I want to see whenever I'm weary because that smile from Mama makes me feel how protected I am from all the miseries of life (exage as it may seems but really that's how I feel). Some things really never change.
"I may be stubborn most of the times but I always love you. And that love will never change till eternity. I'm proud you are my Mama. Thank you may not be enough to all your sacrifices. I owe you big time. Someday, somehow, I'll make you proud. Thank you for everything! You are always my inspiration!"

No comments:

Post a Comment